I am Associate Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I am Founder Member of the Romanian Coaching Association (ARC).
In 5 years I practiced on 320 individuals the Executive Coaching (for managers and team-leaders) and Group Coaching. The results obtained within two executive Coaching programmes
are presented in the Adobe file below.
You can download here the Adobe file Coaching results
I developed Coaching programmes for:
- Board team and commercial team to align individual, teams and organizational objectives
- New team of project managers and guiding them in rapidly becoming an efficient team
- Managers team with a 5-year experience, in order to regain the team-activity motivation while solving the existing conflicts
- Executives who need to change the people's approaches and have focus on developing successors
- Group of managers (top level, n-1level, n-2 level) to identify and overcome inter-functions barriers
- Expats managers to deal with Romanian work culture
- Sales team, to improve the overall results and implementing "best practice" patterns
- Key Accounts team to achieve targets and promote a more delegative style between leaders and followers and increase motivation
- A middle manager, that intends to be promoted within the top management team
Present clients include managers from FMCG, industry, communication, insurance, pharmacy, banking, agriculture, NGO employees and entrepreneurs.
References available from:
- Alain Cardon – Metasysteme coaching network co-ordinator
- Horea Murgu – Coaching Institute President
- Nir Livni – Manager within Strauss Group
- Monica Vijeu - HR Director at JTI Romania
- Adriana Ross-Maugourd - HR Director at METRO Cash&Carry
I was awarded as "Most popular trainer" by the Business-Edu community, in February 2009.
I am accredited as a Trainer by the Ministry for Labor and Social Protection and the Ministry for Education, Research and Youth.
13 years of training course writing and delivering out of which 8 years as Coca-Cola HBC trainer for Romania and the Moldova Republic and 3 years in management activities.
I am specialized in training for the managerial level and I own certificates for the following programs: "Foundation in management", "Situational Leadership", and "Persuasive Communication Skills".
Starting from specific training needs, I developed and delivered courses for more than 4200 specialists from middle and top management, from sales, manufacturing or financial sectors.
The main and most appreciated courses are:
- Leadership and type of relationships in teams
- Advanced topics in management (Strategic Planning, Project Management, Creative Thinking, Change Management)
- Communication and influencing (with the variants: "Persuasive communication in Sales department" and "Communication for managers")
- Dealing with difficult people
- Accepting and promoting Change
- Team building
- Manager as a Coach
- Metasysteme International - France
- Management Centre Europe - Belgium
- AD International – Great Britain
- TriaEpsilon - Greece
- Core Context – Holand
- Coca-Cola Hellenic – Austria
- Shelle Rose Charvet – Canada
- Open University – Great Britain
- Tom O’Connor – Great Britain
- Andre Moreau – Belgium
- Bill Heasman, Sandra Wilson, Annie Murray - Great Britain
- Jonathan Altfeld - USA
- TMI Hungary, TMI Romania
- Opportunity Associates - Romania
I am certified to make use of the "Language and Behavior Profile" tool to identifying motivational and working patterns of a certain person.
I am using sociometry, in order to assess
- The acceptance degree of each person, the way he/she is seen by the other persons (desired, accepted, rejected);
- The position (status) within the group
- The informal leaders
- The professional and personal conflicts with other members
4 years of organizational consultancy, as follows:
- For 2 years I was member of the Organizational Development Department of Coca-Cola HBC, where I was trained in organizational consultancy under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Mike Miles of Ottawa University, and I implemented processes to develop and increase the efficiency of different work processes
- 2 years of project design & developing, PHARE and Soros projects included (within Human Resource, Assessment and Consultancy Centre)